1. Collection of customer data
We collect and store personal information about you when:
- you take a service or product from us or register an account with us
- you contact us with an enquiry or respond to a communication from us
We may take this information from you in several ways:
- Internet & email
- Telephone (both landline and mobile)
- Text message or written communication via some other similar application
2. Use of information
Information you provide, or we hold about you may be used by us and/or our agents to:
- identify and respond to you when you make direct enquiries or requests to us
- administer any accounts, services and products provided by us
- undertake marketing & customer analysis
- help prevent and detect fraud or loss
- contact you about other services and products offered by us, and selected partners (provided you have given us prior consent)
3. Disclosure of information
We may disclose information we hold about you to third parties for the purpose of providing services you have requested, as part of the process of sale, or where legitimately requested for legal or regulatory purposes, as part of legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
We will not sell, rent or share your personal information, with or to any third parties for marketing purposes without your express permission.
We may monitor, and record calls made to us for the purposes of quality assurance, legal, regulatory and training.
5. Protection of information
We maintain strict security measures to protect personal information. These measures include technical and procedural steps to protect your data from misuse, unauthorised access or disclosure, loss, alteration, or destruction. Credit card information is transmitted using secure socket layer (SSL) encryption.
6. Links to 3rd Party Web Sites.
7. Transferring data outside of the UK
It may be necessary for us, in the normal course of our business, to transfer your personal information to other companies located in countries outside of the UK e.g. domain name hosts. You should note that the Data Protection laws and policies of these countries may not be as robust as the UK.
8. Changes to this policy
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time and updated version will be posted on SharpStack websites from time to time. Your continued use of our sites following the posting of changes to this policy will mean you accept those changes. Information collected prior to the time any change is posted will be used according to the terms of the policy that applied at the time the information was collected.
9. Contact Us
If you would like further information about this policy or you wish to enquire about the data we hold about you, please contact us:
Sharpstack Hosting LTD
16 Lockers Park Lane
Tel: 44 (0) 2033221618